Samstag, 24. November 2012

What's With The Cattitude? by OPI + DUPE

Moin Moin,
morgen lautet das Motto der Facebook-Gruppe "Adventures in Stamping": OVER BLUE BASE (auf blauer Basis). Wahrscheinlich werde ich meine neue Konad Platte m89 ausprobieren. Obwohl blau nicht gerade eine Herbstfarbe ist habe ich mich für dieses wunderschöne sommerliche hellblau als Basisfarbe entschieden. Diesen Lack kann man nur lieben oder hassen und liebe ihn sehr. 
Heute war ich bei Rossmann und habe zufällig ein günstiges Dupe dafür entdeckt. Maybelline Colorama Nr. 651 "Cool blue" ist die gleiche Farbe für nur 2,25 €!
Besitzt ihr einen dieser Nagellacke? Mögt ihr hellblau im Herbst?
Hello,
tomorrow the motto of the facebook group Adventures In Stamping is: OVER BLUE BASE. Probably I'll try my new Konad plate m89. Blue is not a color I would wear in fall but however I decided me for this summer light blue as the base. You can only love or hate it and I love it so much.
Today I was at a German supermarket and I found a dupe for it. Maybelline Colorama No. 651 Cool Blue is the same color for only 2,25 €. 
Do you have one of these nail polishes? Do you like light blue in fall?  



4 Kommentare:

  1. I don't have these polishs but I'm a blue smurf! I love Blues especially blues like this. Blue is my fave colour and since I started blogging I have to make sure all my mani's are not blue! I LOVE the stamping on top. I would love to stamp as well as you do :) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. What a sweet comment! When you are a smurf what am I? I love purple, purple and purple :)
      Your words are so nice. My stamping isn't very good - believe me...

      Löschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.